"Where the river flows underneath the mountains" Sabang by JaneCajuguiran
Sabang Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 130 photos
The road to sabang has a very scenic view.
From the port, you get to go to a beach. But this area is protected and therefore noone is allowed to swim in it.
Cheap but the food is not so special. Although they can cook food fast! just specify that you want a quick meal. Butter... more travel advice
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Sabang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NEW 7 NATURAL WONDERS OF THE WORLD"
- "Beaches & Caves"
- "Sabang, Palawan"
- "Quiet town best known for a river"
- "A stop-over to Underground River"
- "Where the river flows underneath the mountains"
- "the gateway to the famous subterranean river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sabang
- Hotels in Sabang
- Transportation in Sabang
- Restaurants in Sabang
- Shopping in Sabang
- Warnings and Dangers in Sabang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sabang
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Sabang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sabang
Photos in SabangSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos