"Of Caves and Wonders" Sagada by JaneCajuguiran
Sagada Travel Guide: 688 reviews and 1,938 photos
- Pros:It has a cool climate, panoramic views, great adventure, good food, terrific people,
- Cons:You might not want to leave.
- In a nutshell:Sagada is one of the places anyone should not miss in his lifetime - visitor or not!
I always suggest for people to hire Andrew Bagne of Sagada Genuine guides. You may check for his cell number at their... more travel advice
You don't actually need a tour package to go around unless your budget is really tight. TravelFactor does have some... more travel advice
JaneCajuguiran's Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "Sagada High"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
Photos in SagadaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos
- Montalban Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Barton Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Makati Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- City of Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nasugbu Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos