"Bontoc - capital of Mountain Province" Bontoc by myspices
Bontoc Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 143 photos
Bontoc - a stopover for us to connect the bus trip from Banaue to Manila, is a quiet town. It is the capital of the Mountain Province. It is also the gateway to Mainit & Maligcong for their rice terraces and to Kalinga for its challenging treks.
We arrived Bontoc from Sagada by jeepney - about 40minutes ride. The time was 7am. We had coffee and some bites from the nearby shops. The jeepney stopped us somewhere near the Bontoc Town Hall. As we need to catch the early bus to Banaue from Bontoc, we did not spend much time here except walk around the main street of Bontoc.
- In a nutshell:for us .. only a stopover to catch bus to Banaue ..
The bus journey from Bontoc to Banaue is about 2hours. When we arrived at Bontoc, we took the Von Von liner which was... more travel advice
myspices' Related Pages
Bontoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gawis ay Aghew!"
- "Bontoc - Capital of the Mountain Province"
- "My Beloved Hometown"
- "On The Road To Bontoc"
- "Mountain Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bontoc
- Hotels in Bontoc
- Transportation in Bontoc
- Restaurants in Bontoc
- Shopping in Bontoc
- Warnings and Dangers in Bontoc
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bontoc
- 3 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bontoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bontoc
Photos in BontocSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 72 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Liuzhou Intro, 38 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nanning Intro, 36 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 46 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigan Intro, 32 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dazhai Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues