"Bali - Beautiful Bali...." Bali by myspices
Bali Travel Guide: 702 reviews and 1,741 photos
Experience Bali - a place you have to go... it's a small place full of cultures and a romantic place - patches of rice terraces, slopey mountains, green fields , blue waters, blue sky and sandy beaches... The disturbing question : " Is it safe?" - Of course it is . Get a dose of Bali... you will plan to go there again.
Details of Travel :- 15/02/06 to 20/02/05 (6 days)
Places to Cover :- Denpasar, Ubud, Bendahulu, Kintamani, Lake Batur, Tanah Lot, Celuk, Mas, Batuan, Tampaksiring, Klungkung, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Nusa Dua
Travelmates : Harry and I (Joined by Elvin, Cherry, Andy and WoonFoong on the 4th day of travel)
Itinerary of Travel
Feb 15(Wed) - Arrival Ngurah Rai airport. Bused to Denpasar for lodge. O/nite in Denpasar
Feb 16(Thu) - Depart for Ubud . O/nite in Ubud.
Feb 17(Fri) - Ubud. Tampaksiring. O/nite in Ubud
Feb 18(Sat) - Jimbaran, Uluwatu. O/nite in Jimbaran
Feb 19(Sun) - Nusa Dua, Kuta, Tanah Lot. O/nite in Jimbaran
Feb 20(Mon) - Celuk, Mas, Batuan, Bendahulu, Kintamani, Lake Batur, Klungkung. Night flight back to Kuala Lumpur
Some Facts on Bali
Bali is a small island in Indonesia. It has an area of 5620sq km. It is mountainous and the well known Gunung Agung (Mother Moutain), which is over 3000m high, lies here. As Bali has extremely fertile lands for agriculture, (lots of volcanoes around it), you will see lots of beautiful rice terraces when you travel along Bali. Other crops include coffee and copra . Bali has a tropical climate. Average temperature around 30 degree Centigrade, cooler in the north and higher level areas. Wet seaon is from October to March and dry season is April to September. You can visit Bali anytime of the year. Downpours occur anytime but are short-lived.
Bali has a population of about 3.1million. Residents are Indonesians. 95% are Balinese Hindu religion (Balinese). Minorities are Chinese, Indians and Muslims.
Balinese are pious and spiritual which gives Bali a rich cultural life.
To appreciate Bali, please enjoy my individual travel pages on each of the locations in Bali.
You will find a lot of beautiful "backdrops" in Bali.
Amidst the rich cultures in Bali, you will find lots of fun under the Sun.
- Pros:beautiful, beautiful .....
- In a nutshell:Bali - you are Beautiful..
What more are you looking for - you have the lofty mountains, the blue skies and seas, sandy beaches, slopes of rice... more travel advice
Balinese worship not only in temples, they worship almost at any place where their "gods" are being placed. In some... more travel advice
myspices' Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Making the Choice"
- "BALI an EXCITING TOUR PLACES in INDONESIA"
- "Paradise Island with so much to see and do."
- "Sights, sounds and smells on sensuous Bali"
- "Arts, Nature, Harmony"
- "Bali - Paradise on earth and underwater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 4 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Photos in BaliSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yangshuo Intro, 72 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Liuzhou Intro, 38 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nanning Intro, 36 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 46 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vigan Intro, 32 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 29 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 32 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dazhai Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos, 3 travelogues