"Yaremcha" Yaremcha by js77
Yaremcha Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 45 photos
Yaremcha is very good place to feel rural life of Western Ukraine and hike in mountains if you don' t have a lot of time to go to very remote areas. It is very easily accessible from Ivanofrankivsk and there are a lot of hotels and cheap restaurants in this little town.
You can hike the mountains around Yaremcha without a guide, but my advice is to hire a guide. It is very cheap and the guide will tell you the history and legends of this region. People are very poor in Yaremcha and they desperately need a job. So, it is vey god to pay some money to local guide.
This is a small town and people here are strongly religious. They greet each other by "Slava Yisusu!" - "Jesus is... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Yaremcha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Golden autumn in Yaremche"
- "Welcome to Yaremcha!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yaremcha
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Yaremcha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yaremcha
Photos in YaremchaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos