"Kuressaare" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare by js77
Kuressaare Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 146 photos
Nice and beautiful town. It is one of the best small towns in Estonia. A lot of informtaion about Kuressaare you find here: www.saaremaa.ee.
The top attraction is medieval castle which in my opinion is the best castle in Baltics. It is really impressive. Many of still preserved medieval castles of Estonia or Latvia have been reconstructed in later centuries, but that's not a case for Kuressaare castle.
This monument is built to commemorate the islanders who lost their lifes fighting for the indendence of Estonia in... more travel advice
This Lutheran church was built in 17th century, but it was destroyed by fire. The church you can see now is built few... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Kuressaare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Edge of Nowhere"
- "Capital City of Saaremaa Island"
- "Kuressaare, Estonia"
- "Knighty Kuressaare"
- "Little Capital of Saaremaa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuressaare
- Hotels in Kuressaare
- Transportation in Kuressaare
- Restaurants in Kuressaare
- Shopping in Kuressaare
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuressaare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuressaare
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kuressaare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuressaare
Photos in KuressaareSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos