"Saaremaa" Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa by js77
Saaremaa Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 137 photos
Saaremaa is the biggest island in Estonia and very popular in summer among Estonian and Latvian tourists. It is few times bigger than any other of many thousands of Estonian islands. You can drive about 50km till you get to the coast. Therefore sometimes you could have a feeling you are on Estonian mainland not on island. So, in my opinion, it lacks the beauty of smaller islands like Kihnu, Hiiumaa or Muhu.
This big rock is named after Piret, the wife of mythological hero Suur Toll. As everywhere in Estonia and Latvia almost... more travel advice
This church is built in 13th century. It is very impressive by its size and as a fortified building. Originally it was a... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Saaremaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saaremaa island"
- "The Saaremaa Island"
- "The largest island in Estonia"
- "Saaremaa and Hiiumaa"
- "Saaremaa isle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saaremaa
- Hotels in Saaremaa
- Transportation in Saaremaa
- Nightlife in Saaremaa
- Restaurants in Saaremaa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saaremaa
- 10 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Saaremaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saaremaa
Photos in SaaremaaSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos