"Drogheda / Droichead Átha" Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda by js77
Drogheda Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 45 photos
Drogheda definitely is not a tourist town, but there are few interesting places. So, in my opinion it is worth a visit if you are going to Newgrange through this town. Few centuries ago Drogheda was very important town/city in Ireland, but now it has lost its importance.
The main protestant church. There is old graveyard near the church. more travel advice
This belfry tower was a part of Dominican Friary built in 13th. The tower itself is built later – in 14th century. It is... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Drogheda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mandy23's Drogheda Page"
- "Drogheda / Droichead Átha"
- "Nobbe's new Drogheda Page"
- "fio's new Drogheda Page"
- "St.Oliver Plunkett"
- "yorch01's new Drogheda Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Drogheda
- Hotels in Drogheda
- Transportation in Drogheda
- Nightlife in Drogheda
- Restaurants in Drogheda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Drogheda
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Drogheda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Drogheda
Photos in DroghedaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos