"Abyaneh" Abyaneh by js77
Abyaneh Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 88 photos
Abyaneh is called the most beautiful village in Iran. Almost all of its houses are built from red mud bricks. So, it is very unlikely to traditional Iranian mud houses. Even mosques there are small red houses. And it really looks very beautiful. There are almost no young people living in this village, only old folks. That's because there are no job possibilities in this village, so everyone of younger generation are working or studying in Tehran or some other city. The village could be called a little bit touristic. I didn't met any Western traveler in cities like Ahvaz, Bushehr and even Kashan, but I met few Western tourists in this little village Abyaneh.
Greet local people you will see on the streets. Just say Salaam! - it will be polite. It is their village and maybe some... more travel advice
On the main street (I suppose this s the main street) there is a 14th century mosque. Very unlikely to any other mosque... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Abyaneh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "go there,and sure u will enjoy"
- "An Iranian village"
- "Abyaneh, Quiet town in the middle of mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abyaneh
- Hotels in Abyaneh
- Transportation in Abyaneh
- Nightlife in Abyaneh
- Restaurants in Abyaneh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abyaneh
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Abyaneh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abyaneh
Photos in AbyanehSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos