"Yazd" Yazd by js77
Yazd Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 463 photos
Yazd is located in very Eastern part of Central Iran. So, very unlikely to other Central Iran cities you can see many people dressed in traditional Asian clothes.
Yazd is very old city with very well preserved old part of town which is the main attraction there. It is wonderful to stroll the tiny streets of old city, to go trhough the almost empty streets, see very few people living there, to see the houses made from mud bricks. It seems that some old houses are close to falling apart. There are almost no cars in old city because of very tiny streets. The only kind of transport are motorbikes. Kids will say to you "Hello, Mister!".
Abarqu is a small town located few hours away from Yazd in direction to Shiraz. There are many interesting sights in... more travel advice
This is the main Zoroastrian temple in the world. The building itself is new (built in 20th) although interesting... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Yazd Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yazd and the Towers of Silence"
- "THE PEARL OF THE DESERT"
- "Yazd, Second Historical Inhabitant City in World"
- "YAZD: The desert Jewel"
- "Yazd The Town of Ancient Zoroastrians"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yazd
- Hotels in Yazd
- Transportation in Yazd
- Nightlife in Yazd
- Restaurants in Yazd
- Shopping in Yazd
- Warnings and Dangers in Yazd
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yazd
- 10 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Yazd?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yazd
Photos in YazdSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos