"Taman Negara" Taman Negara by js77
Taman Negara Travel Guide: 218 reviews and 489 photos
A perfect place to feel the beauty of nature. Enjoy the world oldest rainforest and trekking in the jungle. It’s very humid there so you have to be ready to get wet in first half an hour when walking through the jungle.
It is not a place for spotting big animals (there are some, but they are always hiding in a jungle), but you can see some snakes and small animals.
Although some of the paths are easy to go by yourself I advise you to take the guide for even shorter hikes. The guide... more travel advice
js77's Related Pages
Taman Negara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Janes of the Jungle"
- "Taman Negara-Your Jungle adventure begins here!"
- "Taman Negara - The Largest National Park in M'sia"
- "visiting a tropical rainforest"
- "Taman Negara - Malaysia's great national park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taman Negara
- Hotels in Taman Negara
- Transportation in Taman Negara
- Nightlife in Taman Negara
- Restaurants in Taman Negara
- Shopping in Taman Negara
- Warnings and Dangers in Taman Negara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taman Negara
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Taman Negara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taman Negara
Photos in Taman NegaraSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saaremaa Intro, 10 reviews, 31 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glendalough Lakes Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Limbazi Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Yazd Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Kashan Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Tehran Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuressaare Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mazsalaca Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos