"Exuma - undiscovered piece of heaven on earth!" Exuma District by RianaMc
Exuma District Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 77 photos
This group of islands is about 1hr boat trip (ciggarette powerboat) East from Nassau. It is totally unspoiled with breathtaking beaches. What is so fascinating is that on most places of the islands you will find huge vegatarian iguanas - they are tame and not at all scared (and a danger to) humans. Many yachts anchor there for day visits. I can really recommend visiting these amazing islands - most hotels will have the brochures at their receptions (included in the price will be the boat trip, sightseeing of the island, picnic/lunch at own leisure on private beach).
This is a must! Unbelievable experience hopping between the islands.
- Pros:It is an amazing place, feels like it is on another planet.
- Cons:There are absolutely no cons.
RianaMc's Related Pages
Exuma District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Allen Cay, Norman Cay, Highborne Cay and Shroud"
- "Exuma - undiscovered piece of heaven on earth!"
- "Exuma-the off Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Exuma District
- Hotels in Exuma District
- Transportation in Exuma District
- Restaurants in Exuma District
- Warnings and Dangers in Exuma District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Exuma District
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Exuma District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Exuma District
Photos in Exuma DistrictSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Mauritius 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Valletta 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination L. Vilanculos Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Mdina 2 reviews, 6 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kruger National Park Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Exuma District Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cancún Intro, 3 photos
- Timbavati Game Reserve Intro, 3 photos
- Sankt Johann Intro, 3 photos