".: Welcome To My Paradise :." pharsadi's Profile

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by at my page. By God's grace, my parents, my brother, and I moved to the U.S. in 1994 and we currently live in a sunny Southern California, where the weather is just right (well.. most of the time it is).

I love to travel and eat. One of my dreams is to travel the world and try the local/traditional food each country offers. My other passions include photography and outdoor activities.

I will update my page as regularly as possible, and if you happen to visit my page, please don't hesitate to drop me a line or two... Thanks :)

• Intro Updated Feb 22, 2008

Personal Pages (1)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2014 at 2:15 AM

Patrick, I hope that you have an amazing birthday and a year filled with exciting travel!

• mikehanneman's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2008 at 12:24 PM

Great opening picture! Mike

• Jan 21, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Apa kabhar!! gamaina kabrnya? i really would love to go to bali but havent got time to go there when i was in jakarta and bandung last year, i hope i could join you guys in your vt meeting in bali, enjoy!! sampai, jumpa lagi!!

• Edjumari's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Bali is great! Kuta is place for party! Wish you have great time in this paradise island! I'm so glad that I live in it!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Happy Birthday, Patrick! Wow, we're practically neighbors! I live in West Covina! Hope you have a great day!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Happy Birthday from your "next door" neighbor!

• Canguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Hey Pal: Have a Happy Birthday. Enjoy your special day/

• FOotFetish's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 5:52 AM

Howdy! In reply to your question, that foot care tip is more applicable to diabetic sufferers. They usually have poor sensation on their feet and u can imagine they could get their feet burnt without feeling any pain at all.

• meiyergani's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Nice home page and pictures, I see a bougenville flower at your picture. Regards from Gani Bogor

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!