"Presov-Athens on Torysa" Top 5 Page for this destination Presov by sopel
Presov Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 79 photos
This old saying says Presov-Athens on Torysa. I have never ever been to Athens, but come and experience if it's true. Presov is 3rd biggiest city in Slovakia. It has its special friendly atmosphere. And especially hospitality of local people is great.
- Pros:Little town, cheap, nice surrounding, skiing possibilities
- Cons:Located a little bit away from main direction(except car)
- In a nutshell:Not just the 3rd biggest city
To get to Presov by train is the best. Take InterCity train from Bratislava, you have to change to local train in Kysak.... more travel advice
For sure you have to visit the tower of St. Nicolaus church. You will see the panorama of city which is really nice(with... more travel advice
sopel's Related Pages
Presov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "INTERESTING PRESOV"
- "Presov-Athens on Torysa"
- "Levoca not Prešov"
- "richmors's new Presov Page"
- "a great place to study!"
- "Michael_G._M's new Presov Page"
- "ckrueger99's new Presov Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Presov
- Transportation in Presov
- Nightlife in Presov
- Restaurants in Presov
- Warnings and Dangers in Presov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Presov
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Presov?Share Your Travels