"Coron, Palawan" Coron Island by sleepygirl25

Coron Island Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 456 photos

Nature at Its Finest

It wasn't part of my plans to go to Palawan last year. However a good friend of mine offered an exciting deal to me for only 5,000 pesos. It was a budget trip and very easy in my pocket. So we hauled off ourselves and rode on the Super Ferry and once we were there, we tried to see all the nice small islands.

I'd like to go back and explore the other islands of Palawan but the trip to Coron was definitely great. I would love to go back.

The Last Frontier

Whoever said that Palawan is the Last Frontier, I definitely agree with him or her. The place is so unbelievable and so different as compared to the frenetic lifestyle in the city.

Coron is Definitely Beautiful!

So if you find yourself looking for a different place to go on vacation to and you're not willing to spend that much - then go to Coron.

Its not like Boracay where there are lots of people and parties every night. But you'll definitely enjoy it if you want a truly relaxing vacation with wonderful sights to see.

• Pros:Relaxing, Peaceful, Marvelous
  • Cons:Not for those who like to party hard
  • In a nutshell:I love it!
  • Last visit to Coron Island: Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 15, 2006

• naomicamp16's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2009 at 6:19 AM

Hi there. do you have any contact number of boat men, tricycle driver or anyone who can help us with our itinerary? THanks!

• Kisses&Co's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2008 at 10:39 PM

I'm not a party goer so I will love Coron Island than Boracay!! OMG! I'm dying to visit this enchanting island! Wish I have money now!!! ;o) Thanks for the tips! Great pics, Kababayan!

• zoe_girl18's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 10:20 PM

thanks for the great tips :) i hope i can go soon!!! :)

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 9:17 PM

Beautiful Pictures! Happy Birthday to you!

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Nice tips about Coron Island. I'm planning to go there next year and hopefully I'll have a good experience like u did;)Hope to read more...;)

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2006 at 9:27 PM

Mabuhay and Happy Birthday Patricia....great pictures here!!!!! bob

Badges & Stats in Coron Island

Have you been to Coron Island?

Latest Activity in Coron Island