"Coron, Palawan" Coron Island by sleepygirl25
Coron Island Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 456 photos
It wasn't part of my plans to go to Palawan last year. However a good friend of mine offered an exciting deal to me for only 5,000 pesos. It was a budget trip and very easy in my pocket. So we hauled off ourselves and rode on the Super Ferry and once we were there, we tried to see all the nice small islands.
I'd like to go back and explore the other islands of Palawan but the trip to Coron was definitely great. I would love to go back.
Whoever said that Palawan is the Last Frontier, I definitely agree with him or her. The place is so unbelievable and so different as compared to the frenetic lifestyle in the city.
So if you find yourself looking for a different place to go on vacation to and you're not willing to spend that much - then go to Coron.
Its not like Boracay where there are lots of people and parties every night. But you'll definitely enjoy it if you want a truly relaxing vacation with wonderful sights to see.
- Pros:Relaxing, Peaceful, Marvelous
- Cons:Not for those who like to party hard
- In a nutshell:I love it!
This is definitely the place where you'd be able to hike, swim in a lake, go to a hot spring, snorkle, dive, or just... more travel advice
sleepygirl25's Related Pages
Coron Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enchanting Coron Island"
- "Coron Birthday Blast"
- ""Coron Palawan, a dream Come True...""
- "Coron kambak kambak"
- "CORON ISLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coron Island
- Hotels in Coron Island
- Transportation in Coron Island
- Nightlife in Coron Island
- Restaurants in Coron Island
- Shopping in Coron Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Coron Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coron Island
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coron Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coron Island
- Coron Island Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Concelho de Macau 1 review, 3 photos
- Davao City Intro, 3 photos