"Naruto National Park" Naruto by matjung
Naruto Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 15 photos
While I made holidays in Kansai area, I went on a day return trip to Naruto.
Enclosed you find a japanese/english map of Naruto National Park
To learn more about the Naruto Waterwheels,
you can have a look at this building.
Inside it you find more information about the nature behind the wheels.
- Pros:When you can't see temples and shrines anymore, then off to Naruto
- Cons:Going there takes a while
- In a nutshell:A japanese version of Niagara Falls - or how to market nature
matjung's Related Pages
Naruto Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Naruto
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Naruto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naruto
Top 10 Pages
- Düsseldorf Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Chur Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Konstanz Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Einsiedeln Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Negeri Melaka Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.