"European Capital of Culture" matjung's Profile
This pic was taken at the Yehliu Geo park in Taiwan.
It is really amazing what mother nature is able to produce when time goes by.
It must have taken millions of years to form these stones.
This place is located at the northern coast of the island.
Istanbul is the European Capital of Culture in 2010.
As I did not want to wait until 2010, I went there in 2008 and returned in 2009. Spending New Years Eve in Istanbul was a great idea.
What I liked most about Istanbul was the variety of goods, foods and markets. From the spice and gold markets in the center to the shopping malls in Levent.
Hi, you may wonder where this windmill is comeing from.
The picture was taken in Melaka, the former capital of Malaysia.
From June 2003 to February 2007 I was living in Ireland.
The Cliffs of Moher is just one of the places I have seen while I was living in this beautilful country with its rubbish capital Dublin.
In the background you can see that they are building a new visitors center for the cliffs of moher.
Japan was the most far away place I have seen so far. And it was one of my best travel experiences ever.
As usual I did a round trip and organiced everything by myself and virtual tourist members.
Without the help of Volunteer Tourist Guides this trip would never have become such a huge success.
Fancy something to eat, this is what you get in Mt. Koyasan.
I went by slow speed train from New York to Niagara Falls Canada.
The journey was long but scenic. Wathing through the train window one could see a lot of landscape.
I stayed in Niagara Falls for 2 nights. Next time it will be three nights.
There is plenty to see and explore. At night the falls are iluminated.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 104 Reviews
- 208 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 28 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Switzerland Forum "Re: Ticino "
- updated a Chur Travel Page "Chur - 11,000 years of history that you wont see"
- Wrote a Review Old town in Chur Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Old town"
updated their Profile Page "European Capital of Culture"
- Commented on one of ellyse's Tai'an travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Düsseldorf Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Chur Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Konstanz Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Einsiedeln Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Negeri Melaka Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22471 Reviews - 55005 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23320 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3096 Reviews - 5870 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos