"Yongin City" Yongin by hindu1936
Yongin Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 102 photos
Every Sunday after church we stop somewhere for lunch. Old Woman prefers the Kalguksu restaurant while I prefer Kalbi-tang. If we go to my restaurant, she orders oOgohchi-tang. Kalbi-tang is soup with beef ribs. With the soup you are given a pair of kitchen shears to get the meat off the bone. the brown side dish is tongtorimok--acorn jelly. the red dishes are kimchi, and the small dish is "oh my god, hot spiced small --very small--fish. These restaurants are all over and look about the same anywhere. this one is just off Expressway 1 going south from Seoul. Take the Singal Exit. go east a few blocks. turn right on highway 3 (or 23--it's the same one at this point) VERY soon about 2 miles- you will see a sign saying "Korean Folk Village" (which is worth the money to visit) and on that corner is the Bang Bang outlet store don't turn left there but go to the next street and turn left. 3 blocks down on your left you will see the back parking lot for Lotte Super mart. The Kalbitang place is next door. About 6 bucks USD per person.
hindu1936's Related Pages
Yongin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yongin Everland - Korea's Famous Theme Park"
- "Made Famous By Everland Park!"
- "Yangji Pine Resort, the only reason to go to."
- "Yongin City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yongin
- Transportation in Yongin
- Nightlife in Yongin
- Restaurants in Yongin
- Warnings and Dangers in Yongin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Yongin
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yongin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yongin
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Oregon Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos
- Ch'onan Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Seoul Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Victoria 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Bath Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Beijing Shi 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Koje-do Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 6 photos