hindu1936's profile photo

hindu1936

Joe Online Now
One old codger, one old codgeress, one scooter, one round the world trip. then-? who cares?

My Favorite Pages

Bath

Bergen

Travel Map

KimberlyAnn's Profile Photo
KimberlyAnn Oct 26, 2015 at 8:19 AM

Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. I hope it was a wonderful one, and the next year will bring you lots of joy.

Minceta Oct 26, 2015 at 5:00 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Oct 25, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Hi happy birthday Joe! its been a long time since our regular catchups! hope all is okay with you and Kwang Hee!

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Oct 25, 2015 at 4:38 AM

Hi Joe - stopping by to say hi and Happy Birthday. Wondering how you are - hope all is well.

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Feb 28, 2015 at 1:44 PM

What a wonderful way to see the world! I hope you've accomplished all you set out to do, and had a wonderful time doing it!

Minceta Oct 27, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Hi, Joe! With a small delay, I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you spent a great day.

TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
TheTravelSlut Oct 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Happy Birthday wishes to you..

wroclawiak's Profile Photo
wroclawiak Oct 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Happy Birthday.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Feb 5, 2014 at 3:01 AM

hey just seen you online now...no contact for such a very long time! how are you and where are you? in the throes of your round the world trip? our last comm you said that Kwang Hee had not been well - is she doing better now? im half way through my living in China for a year stint...not really so far away from Korea lol!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Feb 5, 2014 at 6:40 AM

thats a pretty good long distance though 1000 miles each way on a motorbike! wow so youre coming here to Xian..this year? have you read that im based here..til end of July. maybe see you here - id reallly like that if youre up for it! Dont come when its too hot though - last summer here it was hotter than usual and they had quite a number of days that were around 45 degrees C.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Oct 25, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Happy Birthday - did you make it to Xian or notice my reply here that Ive been living in Xian for a year and been in and around China for 14 months -flew back to London from Hong Kong last week to get some medical attention for a broken finger - all the best for your weekend!

Minceta Oct 28, 2013 at 5:12 AM

With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!