"Grand Canyon" Grand Canyon by francischris
Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 934 reviews and 3,113 photos
We went to North rim,though it's further from the south rim,as i was told there wld not be loads n loads of tourist spilling out from the coaches like a factory conyeyor belt.i hate crowds!
The view is fantastic .This is a natural wonder of the big carving by Colorado river.
I was told that u have to booked a 6 mthys to a year ahead.They look real comfty ..back to nature.
- Pros:Nature at it's best
- Cons:nearby accomodations limited
- In a nutshell:Like a giant banana split !!
francischris' Related Pages
Grand Canyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HIKING THE GRAND CANYON - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"
- "The Awesome Beauty of the Grand Canyon"
- "Canyon Dreams"
- "Grand Canyon - West Rim"
- "CARVED BY THE COLORADO"
- "Grand Canyon from the air"
- "The path less trodden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Canyon
- Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Transportation in Grand Canyon
- Nightlife in Grand Canyon
- Restaurants in Grand Canyon
- Shopping in Grand Canyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Canyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Canyon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 14 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hallstatt Intro, 10 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Lanta Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- United States of America Intro, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Bundesland Salzburg 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Krabi Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos