"Bergen" Bergen by Liolio
Bergen Travel Guide: 945 reviews and 2,380 photos
I visited Bergen twice. The first time we were travelling by car through half of Norway in July, 2001. Bergen seemed to me a town where rain is constant then. The second time I came there on the 16th May, 2005 and spent there one week. I should say the impression was completely different. I think Bergen is the most beautiful of all Norwegian cities! At least the ones I have visited.
The parade taking place on the 17th of May is a must-see for sure! It begins with boys playing drums (the sound spreads... more travel advice
Liolio's Related Pages
Bergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bergen - The city between the seven mountains"
- "The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes"
- "Bergen in Norway"
- "The Fjord' Capital City"
- "City of rain and some nice benches"
- "Welcome to the land of the Vikings!"
- "Bergen in Fall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergen
- Hotels in Bergen
- Transportation in Bergen
- Nightlife in Bergen
- Restaurants in Bergen
- Shopping in Bergen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergen
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergen
Photos in BergenSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Ærø Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isola Bella Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Riga Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Svendborg 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Preila Intro, 7 reviews
- Grasse 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Livigno 5 reviews
- Jurmala Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos