"Relax, relax and relax" Jurmala by Liolio
Jurmala Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 140 photos
I was twice in Jurmala. The first time I tried the great place - Livu. The second one enjoyed the day on the beach - I came there for few hours from Riga by train and just relaxed lying on a bench and walking trough the nice streets of Jurmala. It has really magnificent villas all around and my favourite smell of pines. I would like to come there once again.
Observe beautiful nature, wild birds, seaside, try walking the small paths among pines and just enjoy the silence! more travel advice
Liolio's Related Pages
Jurmala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jurmala - Summer Capital of Latvia"
- "So diffrent Jurmala..."
- "Jurmala = Seaside in Latvian"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jurmala
- Hotels in Jurmala
- Transportation in Jurmala
- Restaurants in Jurmala
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jurmala
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Jurmala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jurmala
Top 10 Pages
- Ærø Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isola Bella Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Riga Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Svendborg 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Preila Intro, 7 reviews
- Grasse 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Livigno 5 reviews
- Jurmala Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top Jurmala hotels
- Jurmala Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 29 Photos