"Gangs, gambling and mafia??" Ilha de Macau by symbiont
Ilha de Macau Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 110 photos
If you have been to Ipanema in Rio, then you know what I am talking about. Evidently the Portuguese have a fondness for curves in thier sidewalks. I'd heard that the island of Macau was know for maifa activity. Didn't see any of while I was there. In fact it was rather pleasant to see this upscale island 40 minutes from Hong Kong. If you have
Evidence of a bygone era. The Portuguese are out as of 1999.
The ways kids play here is just facinating!
- Pros:shopping and sight seeing
- Cons:It was raining!
- In a nutshell:Macau is a mystery
symbiont's Related Pages
Ilha de Macau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MACAU > A-MA-GAU"
- "Wow Macau!"
- "Enjoy Macau!"
- "A world of its own"
- "Gangs, gambling and mafia??"
- "Macau - The island of Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha de Macau
- Hotels in Ilha de Macau
- Transportation in Ilha de Macau
- Nightlife in Ilha de Macau
- Restaurants in Ilha de Macau
- Shopping in Ilha de Macau
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilha de Macau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha de Macau
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ilha de Macau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha de Macau
Photos in Ilha de MacauSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 6 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sorak-sanmaek Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Napa Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jeju-do Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue