"Rosenheim" Rosenheim by BorneoGrrl
Rosenheim Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
I'll admit it, I'm stumped on what to say. Actually I went to Rosenheim because it was very close to the Austrian border and I had heard it was good for shopping. There is a big mall, something like a hypermarket, in the middle of town and we got wine, beer, cheese, cold meats and some DVDs from it. Other than that, it looks like a pretty town with it's cobble streets.
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Rosenheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful place"
- "On a saturday......"
- "Some foto from Rosenheim"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rosenheim
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Rosenheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rosenheim
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos