"Jebel Al Awliya" Jabal al Awliya' by BorneoGrrl
Jabal al Awliya' Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 18 photos
Jebel Al Awliya (spelled in many ways) is a town about 40km north of Khartoum. Nearby is a large dam (completed 1937)... more travel advice
The season between "winter" and summer is a great time for a picnic or BBQ at the banks of the Nile. At this time, the... more travel advice
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Jabal al Awliya' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jebel Al Awliya"
- "Jebel Awliya"
- "Dam! Is that it?"
- "Jebel Awliya Dam"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jabal al Awliya'
- Transportation in Jabal al Awliya'
- Shopping in Jabal al Awliya'
- Warnings and Dangers in Jabal al Awliya'
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jabal al Awliya'
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Jabal al Awliya'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jabal al Awliya'
Photos in Jabal al Awliya'See All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos