"Sydney" Sydney by BorneoGrrl
Sydney Travel Guide: 5,989 reviews and 14,188 photos
Sydney was the first city in Australia I visited. It was right in the middle of autumn but the weather was close to perfect. There are many fun activities to do in Sydney and you would never be bored. If you're tired of the modern cosmopolitan, you can take a day trip to the nearby Blue Mountains or Bondi Beach.
This is definitely one place I would love to return to
- Pros:You'll never be bored
- Cons:I get confused with the public transport
- In a nutshell:Modern cosmopolitan with a twist
Well, what can I say? You can expect what you can expect from almost any HRC in the world : good drinks, good food &... more travel advice
For exclusive shooping, come to the Queen Victoria Building where you find an array of shop selling beautiful (and... more travel advice
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What do you do with your weekend?"
- "Love Those Sydneysiders"
- "Sydney - For the discerning tourist"
- "Flying down Sydney Way..."
- "The best start to any adventure Down Under"
- "City of Water and Trees"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sydney
- Hotels in Sydney
- Transportation in Sydney
- Nightlife in Sydney
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Shopping in Sydney
- Warnings and Dangers in Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sydney
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sydney
Photos in SydneySee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos