"Bandar Seri Begawan" Bandar Seri Begawan by BorneoGrrl
Bandar Seri Begawan Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 1,122 photos
Brunei may be geographically a small country but the amount of wealth it has can rival that of a country many times its size. Famous for its huge oil reserves, the world's largest palace and some royal scandals, you can find some little gems in between all that. It's relatively peaceful, quiet and still maintains the tradition which is typically Asia
You can find an array of shops here in Yayasan Shopping Mall including a department store, supermarket and other... more travel advice
The Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque is the famous mosque in the Brunei capital. Not only it is a landmark but it is also a... more travel advice
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Bandar Seri Begawan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Seri Begawan - Capital of Brunei Sultanate"
- "Brunei's capital"
- "BSB - Don't expect the Middle East"
- "OIL RICH SULTANATE"
- "Bandar Seri Begawan - Capital of an Oil Sultanate"
- "Bandar Seri Begawan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Hotels in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Transportation in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Nightlife in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Restaurants in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Shopping in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Warnings and Dangers in Bandar Seri Begawan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandar Seri Begawan
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bandar Seri Begawan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandar Seri Begawan
Photos in Bandar Seri BegawanSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos