"Phuket Paradise" Phuket by BorneoGrrl
Phuket Travel Guide: 3,275 reviews and 9,457 photos
Phuket is just a little over an hour's flight from Malaysia and it's become one of my favourite destination for a short break. I was there first in 2004, and again after the tsunami hit the coastal towns. On the latter trip, I found that the spirit of the local people were never demolished and I have great respect for them.
People assume that the whole island was devastated by the tragedy, far from it. There are many beautiful places untouched by the killer waves. Even though, the people managed to rebuild most of the damaged areas in record time. So I say, go and visit Phuket, that's the best way to help
Soi Bangla or Bangla Road is probably Phuket's center of entertainment, especially for visitors to this beautiful... more travel advice
Simon's Cabaret is popular amongst the tourists to Phuket. The show features girly boys who perform lip synced songs and... more travel advice
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos