"Can you see the Princess?" Top 5 Page for this destination Santubong by BorneoGrrl
Santubong Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 90 photos
Just a little more than half an hour from Kuching, lies the coastal area of Santubong. People come here to get away from the city and spend some time by the sea or visit the Sarawak Cultural Village. There are several beach resorts and one rainforest themed accommodation here to satisfy any traveler
- Pros:Change of environment in half an hour
- Cons:Better if you have your own car
- In a nutshell:Escape to the beach & rainforest
The Melanau is another indigenous of Sarawak and their numbers are concentrated in the river mouth of the Rejang River &... more travel advice
The Sarawak Cultural Village holds two daily performances at 11.00am & 4.00pm that last for 45-min. You will be treated... more travel advice
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Santubong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Can you see the Princess?"
- "Santubong & Damai - the playground of Sarawak"
- "Santubong.. weekend gateway"
- "Damai Beach, on the shadow of Santubong Mount"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santubong
- Hotels in Santubong
- Transportation in Santubong
- Restaurants in Santubong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santubong
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Santubong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santubong
Photos in SantubongSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos