Lumut Shopping Tips by BorneoGrrl
Lumut Shopping: 2 reviews and 0 photos
With its fisherman population, you can find many shops selling dried sea products which are quite popular with the locals as snacks or ingredients for cooking. The prices are fairly standard and quite cheap
What to buy: Dried calamari & fish, fish crackers and other preserved food items
What to pay: Not much
Theme: Food and Drink
Since Pulau Pangkor is just a stone's throw away, you can find sea or island themed souvenirs available from many shops in Lumut town.
What to buy: There are colorful batiks, T-shirts and keychains to buy and you needn't bargain too much
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (10)
- See All Good Western Food
- See All Bowling in Sitiawan
- Drive carefully
- Lots of buses
BorneoGrrl's Related Pages
Lumut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To Lumut"
- "Lumut - more than just a hop off point to Pangkor"
- "LUMUT...transit point for Pangkor Island"
- "..relaxing getaway.."
- "A sleepy town named Lumut"
- "Jennifer in Lumut"
- "Lumut and Sitiawan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lumut
- Hotels in Lumut
- Transportation in Lumut
- Nightlife in Lumut
- Restaurants in Lumut
- Shopping in Lumut
- Warnings and Dangers in Lumut
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lumut
- 12 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Lumut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lumut
Photos in LumutSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 53 reviews, 78 photos
- Athens Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuching Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos
- Vienna Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Dubai Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos