"Munsterland, Germany" Top 5 Page for this destination Munster by breezydallas
Munster Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 126 photos
Munster's Catherdal in the town center was built 1225-1265. The astronomical clock everyday at noon has moving Magi honoring the baby Jesus.
Burg Vischering is an old and very well maintained castle just south of Munster. It is complete with a moat and a drawbridge! It has a museum in what used to be the stables and adults as well as kids will certainly enjoy this one! It was built in 1270 and is furnished with furniture pieces from those eras.
A REAL drawbridge in a castle, just like the storybooks!! WOW!!! OK, yes, I was impressed!
- In a nutshell:I was impressed with this burg (castle).
breezydallas' Related Pages
Munster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Münster Page"
- "Munsterland, Germany"
- "6 Days In Wonderful Munster"
- "Truus_s Munster Page"
- "A short time in Münster - rain, sun, 13° celsius!"
- "maykal's new Munster Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Munster
- Hotels in Munster
- Transportation in Munster
- Nightlife in Munster
- Restaurants in Munster
- Warnings and Dangers in Munster
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Munster
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Munster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Munster
Photos in MunsterSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Cayman Islands Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Ahsen Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Vail Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Aspen Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munster Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Cologne Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.