"Travel Bug Has hit" Jensentravels's Profile

The Younger years

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to travel. We would take car trips to Michigan at least once a year, packing the whole family into a compact car for a wonderful 12 hour plus trip in those days when the cars didn't go as far on a tank of gas. Now a days we can make the same trip under 12 hours.and only have to fill up once on the way and the next day after we get to our destination.

My first big trip was a family trip in an RV to Florida for Disney World. We stopped at many exciting places along the way and just added to my desire to see more of the world. Especially going to Epcot and getting a "taste" of the many different destinations.

Unfortunately, though we never did go much further than that as a youn child.

The loves of my life

I would be remiss if I did not mention my wonderful husband of 9 years, who shares the love of travel & seeing all things new and looking for the "out of the way" places that others never see. He does put up with my requests to also see the normal tourist vacation spots as well.

The other two loves are my "children" Gracie and Snort. As soon as I can get my picture uploaded to the internet I will, but they are my little poodle & shih-tzu. They love the thought of travel as much as my husband and I. Gracie has made it to Yellowstone and back and they both will be joining us soon on our next trip to Arizona

• Intro Written Jan 26, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Jensentravels

“See the world and relax while doing it”

Ranked Member