"July - August 2006" Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh by TheSentinel
Banda Aceh Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 312 photos
Sleek black expensive 4x4s jostle for parking space in the airport car park, their drivers huddle by the small exit door thrusting forward signs in the faces of arriving passengers as they arrive blinking into the strong sunshine. The drivers ignore the arriving Indonesians, focussing on the various thrill-seeking young men, motherly-looking elder women and assorted VIPs representing the jumble of capital letters scrawled on their signs: UN, USAID, OXFAM, CARE, EU, OIM, AMM and a host of others....... to be continued
This hotel is quite breathtaking as you walk into the reception area. Clean square lines with strong, yet understated,... more travel advice
TheSentinel's Related Pages
Banda Aceh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banda Aceh-What The City can Offer"
- "Banda Aceh recovered from the tsunami"
- "WELCOME to BANDA ACEH"
- "July - August 2006"
- "Lived through horror, but happy now to live life"
- "A year after tsunami"
- "Banda Aceh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banda Aceh
- Hotels in Banda Aceh
- Transportation in Banda Aceh
- Restaurants in Banda Aceh
- Shopping in Banda Aceh
- Warnings and Dangers in Banda Aceh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banda Aceh
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Banda Aceh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banda Aceh
Top 10 Pages
- Vientiane Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banda Aceh Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Bangkok 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banjarmasin 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.