"NEW YORK! NEW YORK!" New York City by toni28

New York City Travel Guide: 15,727 reviews and 31,521 photos

New York 3rd Visit - April-May 2011

It was another great family vacation for the 3rd time around in NYC.

New York 2nd time visit

New York 1st visit

Written year 2007: What can I say about NYC? well as a first timer, I have a lot of things to say about New York. The City that never sleeps, A place where the whole world would love to see, the statue of liberty, museums, times square, central park, Rockefeller, Empire state and a lot more.

Visiting NY with my family was a wonderful experience and it was a perfect timing because we arrived on spring season, the parks grew greener, the cheery blossoms were blooming and the weather was perfect. In 21 days that we stayed in NY we didn’t waste time to see all the famous tourist spots in Manhattan, It was very hard to find time to rest and not to miss all those places.

After all, I have a lot of experiences to share about New York I learned a lot of things. I learned to ride buses and subways, comparing lifestyles, standard of living, people and lots more.

And as well as I have learned that New York has 5 districts of neighborhoods, The Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens and Bronx, and we were lucky that we stayed in Queens one of the great neighborhood of NY.

New york, am sure we'll be back again to discover more about you, see you again!!!

• Pros:great attractions, shopping, spring etc...etc...
  • In a nutshell:We'll be back again and again
  • Last visit to New York City: May 2011
  • Intro Updated Jan 9, 2012

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Very nice New York page, loved reading your tips. Hope you don't mind me asking, but if you would like to return ratings, please visit my Praque page. Thanks ;-)

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Hey Toni, nice NYC pages. Brings back memories of this great city! I just loved it there...

• high_d's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Hello Toni...stay pa kayo, ang bilis naman. Hope the girls had fun. Where did you guys visit this time? Have a safe trip back and come visit again soon.

• DunaKal's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Great pix....I loved the central park album, Have a wonderful birthday toni.

• Kisses&Co's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2008 at 9:49 PM

New York skyline is fantastic!! I'm dreaming of this city. Thanks for taking me there virtually :-)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2008 at 3:51 AM

Hello, Toni! I like your pages! Thanks! Have a good vacation!

• johncudw's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2007 at 4:12 AM

Nice tips on NY City spots check out ours - we have some unique ones - including night views from top of ESB. John

• shintarojon's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2007 at 5:14 AM

as usual, kundi nagtatae, makati ang lalamunan lagi tapos uubuhin

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 8:09 AM

It is nice to hear you had fun in NYC. Great tips.

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2007 at 8:09 PM

kumusta na toni. had agreat time reading your NY page. virtual tour talaga. i like the most yong empire state sunset pic mo. anggaling! best regards to your family!

Badges & Stats in New York City

Have you been to New York City?

Latest Activity in New York City