"Bahrain.."The Land of Life"" Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain by toni28
Bahrain Travel Guide: 643 reviews and 1,501 photos
When you are from Saudi Arabia the first thing that you came to your mind about Bahrain is FREEDOM! Free country close to where we are live now (Al-Kobar) get a chance to experience the life of being a Christian whenever we want, get unwind, watch movie and so on and so forth.
We visited bahrain frequently, and surely that we still be back here for more as our favorite destination. Bahrain is like our home It has a lot to offer esp for Christian people and glad that there is a free country near KSA where we express our freedom in many ways.
Bahrain is an archipelago of 36 islands located off the eastern coast of Saudi Arabia. The four main islands are joined by causeways, and make up about 95% of the total land area.
Cities: Capital-Manama, pop. (2002 est.) 148,000. Other cities--Al Muharraq.
Hot and humid from May-September, with average highs ranging from 30o-40o C (86o-104o F). Maximum temperatures average 20o-30o
Ethnic groups-Bahraini 63%, Asian 19%, other Arab 10%, Iranian 8%.
Religions - 98% Muslim (Shi’a 70%, Sunni 30%), with small Christian, Jewish and Hindu communities.*
- Pros:entertainment, beach, easy to explore places
- In a nutshell:open city
Most of bahraini drives a luxury car like this and driving is very popular ladies can drive here but beware for the... more travel advice
To get Bahrain from Riyadh is 4 to 5 hours drive through the 26km of King Fahd causeway linking Saudi Arabia to bahrain…... more travel advice
toni28's Related Pages
Bahrain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahrain, the two waters"
- "Bahrain.. An Easy Get Away From Saudi Arabia"
- "Middle East's little Island of Paradise"
- "Bahrain - The Two Seas"
- "Bahrain.."The Land of Life""
- "Bahrain, The Pearl of the Arabian Gulf"
- "Living in Bahrain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahrain
- Hotels in Bahrain
- Transportation in Bahrain
- Nightlife in Bahrain
- Restaurants in Bahrain
- Shopping in Bahrain
- Warnings and Dangers in Bahrain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahrain
- 15 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bahrain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahrain
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 31 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 13 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manama Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos