"Pasay city!!" Pasay City by toni28
Pasay City Travel Guide: 175 reviews and 1,080 photos
Pasay City was notorious for being a red-light district in Metro Manila. Through the recent efforts of the city government, this reputation has been minimized somewhat and efforts are in place to develop the city as a reputable tourist destination.
Pasay City is home to the headquarters of the SM Group of Companies and the SM Mall of Asia, touted as the biggest mall in Asia which opened on May 21, 2006. Also interesting is a budding strip of restaurants at the corner of EDSA Extension and Diosdado Macapagal Ave. It will also be the house of booming call center business industry in the Philippines due to vast land space available located in the reclamation area.
"DAMPA" means hut or cabin with the seafoods market around. It is popular in manila well know as "Dampa sa Libis".... more travel advice
I took this picture from the upper ground of the mall obviously the mall is full of people, when you are tired to shop... more travel advice
toni28's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay city!!"
- "Pasay City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 84 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 31 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Khubar Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabangan Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Province of Nueva Ecija Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Tarlac Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues