"EXPOSE! EXPLORE! EXPERIENCE!" toni28's Profile
Family Recent Trip*
Dubai - Dec 29, 2011 - Jan 01, 2012
...and no one left behind.
I've been happily married for 13 years now blessed with 3 lovely daughters who made me complete as a real me, we're an expatriates here in Saudi and being a conscious about this country was the way how to find VT.
Traveling is one of my greatest interest in life since I was a single and I obtained tourism course for that interest and when I got married I was lucky that I found a man who also has interest same with mine, we both love beaching and as a beach lover we bought a place where we built our small beach house and we chose to held our wedding reception on the beach.
I love traveling with my family although the opportunity of traveling abroad is rarely happened but still hoping to visit all my travel wish lists together with them.
...has its origins in the sacrament of marriage, a life-long commitment between a man and woman. …Marriage vows are sworn in the presence of God and witnesses. In those vows, the soon-to-be husband and wife pledge lifelong commitment, to become "one body in two persons", to be open to the transmission of life, to raise children in the light of faith, to be the other"s way to reach fulfillment in Christ. Marriage and family are more than permanent. They are an eternal joining of souls into a completely new creation, as new and unique as the children which will be its fruit.
Al-kobar is the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, we've been living here for almost two year now, we enjoy our life here there's a lot of things to offer and activities to do.
Third Trip to US - April- June 2011
Second trip to US - Dec 3, 2008 - Jan 2, 2009
First trip to US - April- May 2007
Our first trip to U.S was one most unfergetable trip for my family as to experience the most famous country in the world, as well as to visit my husband's relatives. :-) I still feel the atmosphere of the states we've been... the trees, flowers, the busy people and beautiful places of New York Virginia and Washington DC.
This could be the most memorable trip we ever had, worth and satisfied, we’ve been visited a lot of tourist spots in Manhattan as well in Washington DC.
Our 29 days first visit in US was indeed enough for my family, 21 days in
New York , 2days in Delaware/New jersey and 6 days in Virginia and Washinton DC. It was a great and very memorable experience. Though time was not permitted us to visit San Francisco and Niagara falls as we planned but still excites me to be back again hopefully next year for our next adventure.
For more US pics check out my external page.
I've lived in Riyadh for almost 3 years...and over those years I found and appreciated the uniqueness of this city despite of being somewhat restricted lifestyle, I learned to love of what it has. I loved the shooping malls, I loved the wide roads, the hospitable local people and I loved its wealthyness that gives wealthy life to the thousand of expat people living here.
Philippines- Baguio, Subic, Nueva Ecija (March 31- May 22, 2010 )
Philippines - There is no place like home... finally after 2 years of being away from home , my family and I were very happy to have seen Philippines again. It was so great to be home, especially when you see your love ones again after a long time.
In 46 days in the Philippines we made an itinerary to where we’ll spend our time during our vacation, we just chose road trip trips like 6 days in Baguio, 4 days in Subic, 2 weeks in Nueva Ecija (to spend time with my relatives) and the rest of the days were just spent in manila.
During our vacation we got a special bonus trip, from Manila my husband and I flew to Seoul Korea, an opportunity to travel with a less cost, it was a 6 days leisure convention trip of my husband’s company here in KSA, fortunately my husband was one who has chosen to join the trip and happily I got a chance to join the trip as well. :-)
Dubai* - Dec 29, 2011- Jan 1, 2012
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 251 Reviews
- 1,012 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- created a Tokyo Travel Page "Tokyo Japan"
- toni28 and jumpingnorman are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "EXPOSE! EXPLORE! EXPERIENCE!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "EXPOSE! EXPLORE! EXPERIENCE!"
- Commented on toni28's profile page
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Re: VT Manila Christmas Party"
- Wrote a Review Jefferson Memorial about Jefferson Memorial - The Tidal Basin in Washington D.C. Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Intro, 84 reviews, 205 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 31 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bahrain Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 16 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Khubar Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cabangan Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Province of Nueva Ecija Intro, 4 reviews, 35 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Tarlac Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22172 Reviews - 53908 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23065 Reviews - 47272 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8349 Reviews - 17018 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7646 Reviews - 19527 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos