"Akumal & Xel-ha" Akumal by DSwede
Akumal Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 206 photos
What can I say, if you are in this neck of the Yucitan, you should stop by Akumal and Xel-ha.
The ruins of Akumal are wonderful, and the enclosed lagoon of Xel-Ha makes for wonderful swimming, snorkeling and shallow diving. Clean warm water, sheltered from the currents and waves and plenty of life!
Feel free to visit my Mexico page for more on my time and visits to other places within Mexico.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Mexico Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
DSwede's Related Pages
Akumal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Anti Playa Del Carmen!"
- "Akumal Bay - Laid back Mexico"
- "Place of the turtles"
- "It's all about the R&R"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akumal
- Hotels in Akumal
- Transportation in Akumal
- Restaurants in Akumal
- Shopping in Akumal
- Warnings and Dangers in Akumal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akumal
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (163)
Have you been to Akumal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akumal
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos