"On the Lagoon" Catazajá by DSwede
Catazajá Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
This tiny little town is located on the south side of the lagoon, but since it is a long way inland and fresh water, I believe it would be more appropriate to call it a lake.
Regardless, there is not much to do here. The main street is only a couple hundred meters long and does not have much on it.
Feel free to visit my Mexico page for more on my time and visits to other places within Mexico.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Mexico Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:No tourists at all (or much of anyone for that matter)
- Cons:After an hour, you may run out of things to do.
- In a nutshell:A small town, good for a rest along the road.
Aside from eating lunch and possibly buying some supplies for the road, the town does not have much for the visiting... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Catazajá Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Catazajá
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (142)
Have you been to Catazajá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Catazajá
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos