"Cozy Old-School Mexican Town" Comitán de Domínguez by DSwede
Comitán de Domínguez Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 25 photos
Comitan is one of the older towns in Chiapas. It is also one of the closest to the Guatemalan border, making it a main passageway for travelers in the south. The central plaza is quite nice for a stroll.
Feel free to visit my Mexico page for more on my time and visits to other places within Mexico.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Mexico Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Quaint and cozy central plaza and old town
- Cons:Other than collectivos, transport options are limited
- In a nutshell:Small but nice old historic center, good for a day trip
There are several restaurants and cafes in town, many of which are adjacent to the main square central plaza. But... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Comitán de Domínguez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cozy Old-School Mexican Town"
- "Bienvenido a Comitan"
- "Comitán de Domínguez"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Comitán de Domínguez
- Transportation in Comitán de Domínguez
- Restaurants in Comitán de Domínguez
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Comitán de Domínguez
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Comitán de Domínguez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Comitán de Domínguez
Photos in Comitán de DomínguezSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Niterói Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue