"Island of Great Whites" Isla Guadalupe by DSwede
Isla Guadalupe Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
OK, so the name of the island does not have any connection to great white sharks, but it has become almost synonymous in the recent years.
Isla Guadalupe is 150 nautical miles from the nearest mainland of Mexico, or 250 southwest of the nearest port city of Ensenada.
Feel free to visit my Mexico page for more on my time and visits to other places within Mexico.
I've placed more photos in my Mexico Gallery, so feel free to visit. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.
- Pros:Great whites will forever be one of your best memories
- Cons:Requires a dedicated, pricy and possibly rough sea journey to reach
- In a nutshell:For those who think they have seen everything underwater, this may be the final chapter.
The great white sharks have a persona, a stigma that fascinates most people. In all the dives I have ever been on, I had... more travel advice
Obviously if you come this far and have the nerve to get in the water, you will most likely want to take some... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Isla Guadalupe Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Isla Guadalupe
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Isla Guadalupe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Guadalupe
Photos in Isla GuadalupeSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos