"Petrol City" Minatitlán by DSwede
Minatitlán Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Minatitlan is a decent size city, but sadly a rather dirty one. It is a major center for the petrochemical industry with several Pemex facilities in the area.
Despite the money from the petrol industry, many of the funds have not trickled down to the town or the average person here.
But I will say that the central plaza of Minatitlan is quite nice and worth walking around.
Most foreigners who come to work here (with Pemex) opt to stay in Coatzacoalcos.
Feel free to visit my Mexico page for more on my time and visits to other places within Mexico.
I've placed more photos in my Mexico Gallery, so feel free to visit. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.
- Pros:Transport hub (bus and airport) make it easy to get to
- Cons:A relatively poor and dirty town
- In a nutshell:Aside for business, not really a target destination
DSwede's Related Pages
Minatitlán Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minatitlán
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Minatitlán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minatitlán
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos