"The old town" Leduc by DSwede
Leduc Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Leduc is the quieter half of Edmonton. It supports the agricultural area south of Edmonton and the industrial areas of Nisku.
Feel free to visit my Alberta page for more thoughts on the province.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Canada Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Its just far enough away from Edmonton to be isolated.
- Cons:Unless you know people here, you may be bored in a short time.
- In a nutshell:Unless your a redneck or a roughneck, this town may not have much for you.
Convenient for business travelers, Leduc's hotels are relatively expensive compared to the city center. The abundance of... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Leduc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the train never stops blowing it's whistle!"
- "The old town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leduc
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (165)
Have you been to Leduc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leduc
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos