"Into the "Big" Valley" Lumsden by DSwede
Lumsden Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 38 photos
Lumsden is about 35km outside of Regina. Although the valley Lumsden sits in might be a small one, it is rather large and pronounced relative to the vast expanses of Saskatchewan.
Lumsden is a quiet place where everyone knows everyone. While spending time at a friend's house for a couple days, we quickly noticed how the community is so tightly knit.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Canada Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Locals will recognize you're not from there and will help you.
- Cons:The museum is closed in winter, otherwise you better know people here.
- In a nutshell:Locals are honest and sincere, even if there's not much going on. They'll likely invite you for a drink.
Open in the summer months, the Lumsden Museum has a series of old buildings, some of which are from the colonial day... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Lumsden Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lumsden
- Transportation in Lumsden
- Nightlife in Lumsden
- Restaurants in Lumsden
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lumsden
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Lumsden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lumsden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue