"Back country skiing with the ease of the Resort" Revelstoke by DSwede
Revelstoke Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 81 photos
Revelstoke's ski area is relatively new, having been opened in 2007. Until then, the local skiing was limited to those who had the means to afford helicopter and cat-skiing trips.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is a fantastic hill for the advanced skier. There are countless bowls and trees, making it a back country skiers dream with the convenience of having chair lifts.
The town of Revelstoke started as railroad town, supporting the Canadian Railway, but now is equally important to the outdoor/nature tourism.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Canada Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Locals here will chat you up because they're just that friendly.
- Cons:Winter roads can be closed for avalanches.
- In a nutshell:Satisfaction of back country skiing with the ease of the Resort.
DSwede's Related Pages
Revelstoke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Revelstoke a B.C.City full of rich Heritage"
- "Back country skiing with the ease of the Resort"
- "Revelstoke BC"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Revelstoke
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Revelstoke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Revelstoke
Photos in RevelstokeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos