"On the outskirts of Claremore" Claremore by DSwede
Claremore Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 1 photos
For one of my stays in Oklahoma, I stayed in Tulsa and made the drive to Claremore every day for nearly a month.
On the way I passed this, everyday... and scratched my head everyday...
I understand it was built as a kids water park, but looks like a giant paper mache monster to me...
- Pros:Absolutely no travelers here, you'll have the whole place to yourself.
- Cons:Aside from saying you've been there, not much more to do
- In a nutshell:Originally a stop on the old US-66, its fallen off the radar.
DSwede's Related Pages
Claremore Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Claremore
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (104)
Have you been to Claremore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Claremore hotel reviews
- Claremore Motor Inn
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 30, 2013