"The quiet sister of Biloxi" Pascagoula by DSwede
Pascagoula Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 20 photos
The farther from Biloxi you get, the quieter the coast.
From Biloxi to Ocean Springs, its a smaller, calmer town.
Next, Pascagoula is a sleepy town.
And yet again, just down the road, Moss Point barely has a pulse relatively speaking.
- Pros:Relatively cheap and good seafoods.
- Cons:Most entertainment and food will require you to drive to the next towns.
- In a nutshell:A very quiet place, without much going on for visitors.
From the outside, this little 'locals only' place just looks like a corner store. When you walk inside, you may still... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Pascagoula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The quiet sister of Biloxi"
- "Keeweechic's Pascagoula"
- "pascagoula briefly"
- "wxfreqrs's new Pascagoula Page"
- "Basaic Pascagoula Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pascagoula
- Hotels in Pascagoula
- Transportation in Pascagoula
- Restaurants in Pascagoula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pascagoula
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Pascagoula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pascagoula
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos