"Quietest town east of Biloxi" Moss Point by DSwede
Moss Point Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
The farther from Biloxi you get, the quieter the coast.
From Biloxi to Ocean Springs, its a smaller, calmer town.
Next, Pascagoula is a sleepy town.
And yet again, just down the road, Moss Point barely has a pulse relatively speaking.
This page only exists for the one hotel tip, otherwise please visit my Pascagoula page.
- Pros:Convenient access from the highway.
- Cons:Most entertainment and food will require you to drive to the next towns.
- In a nutshell:With a few exceptions, its mostly a strip of motels servicing the highway.
DSwede's Related Pages
Moss Point Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Moss Point
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Moss Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moss Point
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos