"Wanna see a Frozen Dead Guy?" Top 5 Page for this destination Nederland by DSwede
Nederland Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 20 photos
Here's a snip from the Chamber of Commerce page (See tip for more info)
"Bredo Morstoel, or as he is known around here, Grandpa in the Tuff Shed, was born in Norway in 1900. He stopped breathing in 1989, but is currently awaiting re-animation at some undetermined time in the future. This is the Life Extension Concept: Grandpa is not truly dead, he's just waiting until they can fix him and bring him back to life. The concept of cryogenics has been around for a few years."
Being a step up the mountains from Boulder, Nederland is a mecca for naturalists and those with more spiritual lifestyles.
There's snowshoeing up the road near Brainard Lake, alpine skiing also is only 15 minutes away.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my USA Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Very casual lifestyles and nature surrounds you.
- Cons:Its a town were everybody knows everyone else, so coming as a traveler, you stick out.
- In a nutshell:Nederland is a mecca for naturalists and those with more spiritual lifestyles.
DSwede's Related Pages
Nederland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Espresso, Art and Skiing."
- "Wanna see a Frozen Dead Guy?"
- "Teledude's new Nederland page"
- "Nederland, Colorado"
- "On our way to RMNP"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nederland
- Hotels in Nederland
- Nightlife in Nederland
- Restaurants in Nederland
- Shopping in Nederland
- Warnings and Dangers in Nederland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nederland
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (165)
Have you been to Nederland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nederland
- Posted in Travel Oklahoma Forum "Re: Is I-35 still partially closed?"
- updated a Nederland Travel Page "Wanna see a Frozen Dead Guy?"
- Commented on one of Katmosphere's Nederland travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wanna see a Frozen Dead Guy?"
- Wrote a Review Frozen Dead Guy Days in Nederland Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos