"Second capital of Summit County" Frisco by DSwede
Frisco Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
Frisco is right off of I-70, not far from Dillon and Breckenridge and not far from Copper Mountain and Vail too.
It has a small naval museum and a decent Main Street with sports shops and souvenirs. Also along Main Street is arguably the best hot dog joint in Summit County... mmm
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my USA Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Arguably the best hot dog joint in Summit County
- Cons:Without private transport, your options are limited.
- In a nutshell:A prime place to make base camp for excursions, day trips and adventures into the mountains.
DSwede's Related Pages
Frisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "34 bars for 2,700 people..................."
- "Frisco, Colorado - Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts"
- "Summertime in Frisco, Colorado"
- "Second capital of Summit County"
- "Frisco Colorado"
- "Frisco, US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frisco
- Hotels in Frisco
- Transportation in Frisco
- Restaurants in Frisco
- Shopping in Frisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frisco
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Frisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frisco
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos